Jack

Jack

Monday, January 11, 2016

Winter Vacation

My 3 week was close to what I expected it to be. I stayed home and only went out to shop and celebrate Christmas and New Years Eve. One of my Christmas presents was an Xbox One, and most of my leisure time was spent on that, mostly watching movies on Netflix. Most of my vacation time was spent on sleeping, procrastinating and contemplating whether or not to wake up or not. Over the vacation I started reading one book, but it didn't interest me, so I put it down 10 pages in. I looked back into middle school memories with my yearbook, talked with friends from middle school, but my most favorite time was New Years because I spent time with family. Over the vacation I saw a couple of movie like John Wick, Mr. Deeds, and Pulp Fiction, and I also binge-watched some shows on Netflix like That 70's Show, Scrubs and HIMYM. One thing I wish I could have done is go to an arcade in Koreatown with my cousin, but is almost always busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment