Jack

Jack

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2 

Class / Self Evaluation 

  • What I liked about this class is learning how to properly use microsoft programs, and getting proficient at typing. I liked learning about medical professions and new quotes. What I didn't like about the class is that some quotes seem narrow-minded.

  • One suggestion I would have for this class is to add some time for some creativity, whether it'd writing a story or drawing, I think the class would be better with some creative time. Another suggestion I have is to allow students to listen to some music while they work, with headphones on of course. 

  • I believe I did the best I can in this class. When it was time to reflect on quotes, I believe I did my best, my typing got better over time. I don't it is hard to do your best in this class, just do your work, but don't go for the bare minimum, you have to be able to look back at your work and be somewhat proud of it. 

  • I am committed to being a CTR person, but I'll have a few cheat days. I believe in balance. I don't think the path to being a
    CTR person will be difficult, I just have to avoid negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment