Jack

Jack

Thursday, November 12, 2015

 Auto Mechanic 

Duties and Responsibilities: Inspect, maintain and/or repair vehicle systems(body, engines, tires, etc.) Provide the customer with estimate of cost and work. There are many specializations such as, diesel, body work, rebuilding engines, brakes, etc. 

Salary: $27,570 - $47,000 

Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, but most employers prefer some post-secondary training.
   

Reflection: I would like to be an auto mechanic because it seems like a fairly simple thing to do, and I have a love for cars(old and new). My dad worked in the automotive industry and when he fixed cars at home I grew interested. One thing I would like to do is how to rebuild a classic car like an old Mustang or Pontiac. I think I would like the job because I've grown up with cars most of my life and I've grown an attachment with them.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment