Jack

Jack

Monday, September 21, 2015

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."
~ Abraham Lincoln

 

 I feel like a lot of people can relate to this quote. I have felt this way many times in my life, for example when I receive a bad grade on test I feel as if I didn't do my job to study enough. Another example showing opposite side of the quote is when I finish a book or complete a video game to near 100%, it gives me a feeling accomplishment, like I can conquer the world or run a marathon. Doing good gives me so much motivation, and one of my goals is to stray away from negativity and gain a surplus amount positive moments in my life. Doing bad things can sometimes lead to instant happiness, but also turn into something negative. For example, eating junk food makes me happy because it is guilty pleasure and it just tastes good, but later I might gain weight or acne might pop up on my face(if the food is greasy).

No comments:

Post a Comment