Jack

Jack

Monday, September 21, 2015


Chiropractor
Duties and Responsibilities: Treating patients with health problems related to nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons caused by the neuromusculosketal system; use of spinal adjustments, manipulation, and other techniques to relieve back and neck pain
Salary: $66,160
Education: Doctoral or professional degree

 
Reflection: I would love a career as chiropractic because many people in my family and I have back and neck problems, but don’t have money to go to get a massage or to a chiropractor’s, so a tradition of home remedies have been used. Although it is a tradition, it is one that has been passed down, generation to generation, to women not men, so I think in order to obtain these skills I would have to pursue this career.  

No comments:

Post a Comment