Jack

Jack

Friday, January 15, 2016

Neonatologist
(Neonatology)

Duties and Responsibilities: Taking care of special birth-related problems(prematurity or a health condition), offering advice on what to expect on the day of delivery, monitoring the condition of the mother and baby, taking care of at-risk babies by providing warmth and support to various things such lungs, organs and immune systems.
Salary: $150,000 - $267,000
Education: Medical school, pediatric residency and neonatal fellowship

  

Reflection: I wouldn't want to be a neonatologist because I don't like to see young children, especially babies, in any sort of pain . I don't think I would be able to function correctly watching and taking care of infants whose very life, in some cases, "hangs by a thread". I don't think I have it in me to take care of sick babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment