Jack

Jack

Monday, December 7, 2015

The 3 Questions 

  1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the I want to be treated?

"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."

Lou Holtz

I think this is very optimistic outlook, but realistically not everyone will agree with the notion that being "nice & clean" and rewarding or praising those who can answer these with a YES. I believe people should act accordingly when interacting with certain individuals. Maybe doing your best won't get you anywhere, or maybe you treat someone nicely and they badmouth you. Doing what's right can be difficult depending on the situation. Doing your very best can be very draining, not just mentally, but if things go south, it'll very emotionally crushing, and it might discourage any future "best efforts".


No comments:

Post a Comment