Jack

Jack

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Health Educator

Duties and Responsibilities: Promote, maintain and improve individual and community health. Give advice on adopting healthy behaviors. Encouraging healthy lifestyles, policies and environments.
Salary: $30,000 - $90,000
Education: Bachelor’s degree, Certification

          I would not like a career in this field because, from experience, most people don’t really care what health educators say unless it benefits them. I would much rather help people in psychology, being a health educator doesn’t interest me. 
Reflection: I would not like a career in this field because, from experience, most people don’t really care what health educators say unless it benefits them. I would much rather help people in psychology, being a health educator doesn’t interest me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment