Jack

Jack

Monday, May 2, 2016

The 10 Indian Commandments
  1. Treat the Earth and all that dwells therein with respect.
  2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
  3. Show great respect to your fellow beings.
  4. Work together for the benefit of all mankind.
  5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
  6. Do what you know to be right.
  7. Look after the well-being of the mind and body.
  8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
  9. Be truthful at all times.
  10. Take full responsibility for your actions.
I'd say that these are words great to live by but difficult to follow through with if your morals aren't in place. No of these commandments surprise me, but some do move me inspirational-y. I believe that I would need to work on commandment 5 to give assistance and kindness wherever need, but I think of myself as an over-loving and caring person so I'm unsure. I'd like to help people through problems of any kind if can. It feels nice being kind and helping people in times of struggle but I don't believe you should help others encouraging the struggles just for their gain. Help the hopeless and the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment