Jack

Jack

Friday, May 6, 2016

Speech Pathologist

Duties and Responsibilities: prevent, asses, diagnose and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults

Salary: $60,000 - $90,000

Education: Master's degree and a license 


Reflection:
I would choose a career in this because I have known people with speech problems before. I think this would be great if it was offered in low-income areas. It would make speaking a bit easier on those who have speech problems or difficulty communicating. I feel like I would be more social if I were to get this career. Not only will I be helping people talk and communicate, but I may help them open up. I know it can be difficult talking to people with lisps and speech impediments, so I would like to have job in this medical profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment