Jack

Jack

Thursday, April 14, 2016




Mental Health Counselor
mental health counselor job description
Duties and Responsibilities: Help clients/patients make rational decisions; offer guidance to individuals, couples, families and groups of people; improve mental health; encourage discussions about emotions or experiences; examine issues such as depression, self-image, stress, bullying, aging, etc.; help create goals; refer people to psychologists

Salary: $28,598 - $56,357

Education: Master's in counseling, psychology and related mental health fields
REFLECTION:

I would only go into this as a social experiment and figure the reality of mental problems and go more in depth about them. I would not make a career out of being a mental health counselor. It doesn't seem like I would be doing much to help people out. Besides not feeling like I've done enough, I wouldn't go to this as a career choice because of the salary. I don't think I would deal well with people's problems either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment