Jack

Jack

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

"I trust that my hard work will pay off."
Tyler Haws

I strongly agree with this quote. Not only does hard work pay off in sports, but it also pays off in academics and other areas of peoples' live. For example, if you work hard on an essay and turn in what you believe to be your best every time, then you may pass the class, but not only that, you may be able to make a career out of writing. If you want to shed a few pounds off you'll have to work at it. Sometimes you'll have to go that extra mile to reach your goal. I trust that if I work hard it'll pay off... eventually. Even if it isn't immediate there is a pay off to working hard in life. Strive to be a better person and go that extra mile today, for tomorrow you'll back and smile upon some greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment