Jack

Jack

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Registered Nurse (RN)
Duties and Responsibilities: work with a variety of patients, or specializing in one group: neo-natal intensive care, cardiac care, neurologic care, or dermatology; observing and recording patient behavior, consulting with physicians and other healthcare professional, establishing treatment plans, operating medical equipment, supervising licensed practical nurses and certified nurse assistants, performing diagnostic tests, treating medical emergencies: heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and burns; administering medications and treatments

Salary: $43,400 - $83,170

Education: Associate's or Bachelor's in Nursing 

Reflection
I would like to see a career being a registered nurse, not only because of the experience I may gain, but I wouldn't have to go to school for as long as any other medical profession. It seems like a fairly simple job with some decent pay. I believe I can enjoy this job. It seems like it would be a low-stress job, and I personally think that low-stress jobs are the thing for me. I think I would only have trouble supervising and attending to children for shots or blood withdrawals. I believe it would be a fascinating start in the medical career pathway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment