Jack

Jack

Tuesday, April 26, 2016



Recreation Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities: Helping people with disabilities or illnesses enjoy leisure time, maintaining a patient's physical and emotional well-being; asses patient needs, go through medical records, observe and talk with patient and their loved ones 

Salary: $43,180

Education: Bachelor's in therapeutic recreation or recreation with therapeutic concentration 
Reflection:
I wouldn't like this job because I think that I am an impatient person. I think I would tired and stressed because I couldn't deal handle waiting. I wouldn't want to make people uncomfortable or feel small because of my impatience. I don't feel as if this would be a right fit for me, as a worker. I don't think I'd like pushing people around or telling them what to do. I would much rather be a PE teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment